Effective As Of: 12/12/16
References to Milk Expressed mean Catsby Holdings, LLC, its agents, successors, and assigns.
The following are examples of the types of information we may collect:
- Information you provide to us, including:
- Telephone Number;
- Email Address;
- Company information;
- Secondary Contact Information; and
- Travel and lodging information.
- Pages visited;
- Duration of visits;
- Landing and exit pages;
- Geographic location;
- IP Address; and
- Browser Technology.
- Additional information about your use of the Services, including:
- Purchasing preferences;
- Travel preferences;
- Communications with Milk Expressed; and
- All other in-Service behavior.
- Information provided by third-party partners, including:
- Information from third-party service providers, including shipping carriers, third-party call centers and payment processors; and
- Information from third-party analytics and data providers.
How Information Is Used:
We may use information that we collect, alone or in combination with information provided by third-parties, to:
- Provide you with Services;
- Improve our Services;
- Respond to inquiries you send to us;
- Enhance your experience with the Services;
- Obtain feedback from you about Milk Expressed and our Services; and
- Provide you with solicited news and updates.
We may make use of both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies exist for only so long as your web browser remains open. Persistent cookies last from visit to visit, and do not go away when you close your browser. Managing cookie preferences differs from browser to browser so please refer to your browser for further information. If you would like to disable cookies and web beacons from Milk Expressed, please use the help function in your web browser to restrict cookies from our website. However, if you block cookies from Milk Expressed, you will not be able to make use of some or all of the Services.
How Information is Shared:
We may share your information within Milk Expressed. We may also share your information with third-parties with whom we have a relationship for the purpose of managing the website or Services.
Finally, we may share your information with third-parties in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
How Information Is Protected:
We take reasonable security measures consistent with federal and state law to protect the security of your Personal Information, including the use of encryption or Secure Socket Layers connections for the transmission of any Personal Information, as defined in Massachusetts regulation 201 CMR 17.02, through the website or Services. In so much as personal email is generally not encrypted, we request that no Personal Information be sent to us via email.
We will retain your Personal Information as long as an account is active or as needed to provide you Services. You may, at any time, instruct us to remove Personal Information, but you should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to Milk Expressed from our servers. We will also retain your Personal Information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
User Preferences and Opt-Out Choices:
Email, Direct Mail, Telemarketing, and Third-Party Sharing:
To opt out of:
- Receiving promotional or marketing emails from Milk Expressed at a specific email address;
- Receiving direct mail;
- Receiving calls;
- Receiving notifications provided as part of the Services;
- Disclosure of your information to third-parties; and
- Use of your information for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized.
- Use the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email sent by Milk Expressed;
- Manage notification preferences inside the Services; or
- Contact us by mail at the address below.
Do Not Track (DNT). Milk Expressed does not currently have the capabilities to recognize the various Do Not Track signals from different web browsers. For more information on Do Not Track please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org/.
California Privacy Rights. Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information we share with third-parties or corporate affiliates for those third-parties or corporate affiliates' direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of Personal Information shared with third-parties and used for direct marketing purposes and the name and address of the third-parties that received such Personal Information. If you are a California resident and want a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the address below. In your request, please specify that you want a "California Privacy Rights Notice." Please allow 30 days for a response.
Attn: Privacy Office
136 Fairhaven Rd.
Concord, MA 01742